The welcoming atmosphere will make you feel home.
All rooms are en-suite. Some have a kitchenette.
Do you prefer the Blue room or the Red one? Reserve now to get the room you want!
Step to the second floor to avail of the relax room, where you can have a cup of tea or coffe while surfing on the Internet or reading a good book.
The b&b’s name originates from an ancient small “palmento” inside the premises, a stone basin where people once used to crush grapes barefoot and turn them into delicious wine.
Nowadays this area serves as an exhibition space showcasing the tools of Farmer’s Life, with the purpose of salvaging and preserving the folk traditions of the area.
Book your holiday now:
Call to 0039. 388-355.89.51 or 328-731.5100 Or write here
Daily Price: Euro 26,00 – 32,00 (Depend on period)
Our b&b adheres to the project “responsible tourism”, to reduce the impact on the environment therefore the management of towels and sheets follows the rules “prices include”.
– first supply of sheets (change every 6 days) and towels (change every 4 days)
– room cleaning / every 4 days)
– relax room with coffe or tea, wi fi and books
– all taxes (10%), heating, water, electricity, gas, services
Prices do not include:
– Breakfast, if not indicated by the reservation voucher.
Breakfast is served in a Neighboring Bar
– Room cleaning during the stay (as well as written in: “prices include”)
Extras (as well as written in: “prices include”):
– Meals in convention at 17 Euro with one of the best restaurants in the area, with typical local dishes
– Cleaning of the kitchenette Euro 12.00 (if any) if not made by the customer before departure;
– € 3.90 per person for any further change of bed linen and towels;
– € 7.00 for each hour of cleaning, if required during the stay